Finecords – New Range
New Range Of Babycords With Pattern Suggestions
You couldn’t get enough of our corduroy fabrics in the last few months, we under estimated how much you liked them and didn’t get nearly enough. We were selling out before most of you had a chance to consider buying a sample! Well, we’ve been listening and bought in eight colours/designs…We hope you like them…
- Christine Haynes Pattern- Ellsworth Coat 2. Colette- Selene Skirt Pattern
1. Liesl & Co Everyday Skirt Pattern 2. Tilly and the Buttons- Rosa Shirt & Dress
1. Sew Over It – Ultimate Pencil Skirt 2. The Avid Seamstress – The Day Dress
1. Colette- Phoebe Dress 2. Tilly and the Buttons – Cleo Pinafore & Dungaree Dress
1.Pauline Alice – Saler Jacket 2. Sew House Seven – The Alberta Street Pencil Skirt
1. Colette- Clover Trousers 2. Grainline Studio – Maritime Shorts
1. Serendipity Studio- The Jade Jacket 2. Cashmerette Patterns – Upton Dress
1. Pauline Alice – Turia Dungarees 2. Sew Me Something- Hero Trousers
HAPPY SEWING! x
We hope you enjoyed reading this post, don’t forget to check our NEW IN page for lots of exciting Spring fabric and patterns.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram. You can also email to ask for advice or information on any of our products;firstname.lastname@example.org.