Basic Anti-Static Dress Lining Fabric – for those on a budget
Our basic dress lining fabric comes in brown. Because of its anti-static properties, it prevents your handmade garments from riding up as you walk or move.
You may want to add dress lining fabric to an item for many different reasons:
• Creates a layer of opacity under sheer or semi-transparent fabrics
• Adds comfort to a garment, particularly if the main fabric is not smooth textured
• Helps the clothing glide over your body or other clothes
• Adds a touch of contrast to items such as jackets
• Improves the way a garment hangs
• Helps to lessen creases
• Prevents bagging at the seat in dresses, skirts and trousers
• Makes it much easier to slip clothing on and off
• Finally, it provides a neat inside finish and conceals interfacing, padding, the raw edges of seams, and other construction details.
Wash these dress lining fabrics at 40 degrees Celsius.