- You cannot add that amount of "Dress Lining Fabric - light navy" to the basket because there is not enough stock (0.5 remaining).
Our Anti-Static Dress Lining Fabric comes in a in a range of colours to suit your dress-making project. Because of its anti-static properties, it prevents your handmade garments from riding up as you walk or move. This quality fabric lining is 100% polyester and is smooth to the touch, soft, pliable, and lightweight – therefore it will not interfere in any way with the hang of the garment fabric. It sews easily and doesn’t stretch.
You may want to add dress lining fabric to an item for many different reasons:
• Creates a layer of opacity under sheer or semi-transparent fabrics
• Adds comfort to a garment, particularly if the main fabric is not smooth textured
• Helps the clothing glide over your body or other clothes
• Adds a touch of contrast to items such as jackets
• Improves the way a garment hangs
• Helps to lessen creases
• Prevents bagging at the seat in dresses, skirts and trousers
• Makes it much easier to slip clothing on and off
• Finally, it provides a neat inside finish and conceals interfacing, padding, the raw edges of seams, and other construction details.
We recommend washing these fabrics at 40 degrees Celsius.