Named – Gemma Sweater and Maxi Dress
- The pattern includes two variations: a sporty sweater and a feminine jersey dress
- Both variations have an interesting geometric cut at the front and a funnel neck
- The sweater is loose-fitting, and has elastic casing on the sleeves and a drawstring at the hem
- The dress is semi-fitted and maxi-length, and has a deep vent on the hem at the back
- The sleeves are fitted
- Choose a medium weight stretch fabric, such as sweatshirt fabric, velour, or neoprene, for the sweater. Choose a firm knit fabric with approximately 50 % stretch for the dress.
Materials & supplies:
- Fabric for the sweater: 150 – 220 cm/ 1¾ – 2½ yd
- Contrast fabric for the sweater: 40 cm/ ½ yd
- 2.5 cm/ 1” wide elastic for the sweater: 50 – 55 cm / ¾ yd
- Drawstring for the sweater: 160 – 190 cm/ 1¾ – 2 yd
- Eyelets for the sweater: 2 pcs
- Fabric for the dress: 195 – 325 cm/ 2¼ – 3½ yd
Note that for patterned or napped fabrics the fabric requirement may be higher.